FACE MASK | GHASSOUL CLAY POWDER
Natural and organic clay with an additional 7 herbs to make this blend special.
Ingredients: this clay sourced directly from the Ancient Atlas Mountains of Morocco. It is formed by a natural combination of volcanic activity and geothermal changes.
Why does your skin need it?
- The perfect skin treatment for:
- Give your skin a new healthy glow.
- Even out skin tone and reduce blemishes.
- Ghassoul clay's most impressive properties in skin improvement are its capacity of absorption and adsorption due to its high level of ion exchange.
How to Use it?
Ghassoul is a mineral-rich, light brown clay that blends extremely well with water making its application to the face and skin a smooth and delightful experience.
Your Perfect Home Spa:
- Face Mask: The simplest use for Rhassoul clay is as a face mask. It can be mixed with water or something like rose water to form a silky paste. This paste can be brushed or rubbed onto the face and left to dry before washing off.
- Face Scrub: Rhassoul can also be combined with other ingredients to make an exfoliating and smoothing scrub. Our favourite is mixing 1 Tablespoon Ghassoul clay with 1 Tablespoon ground oatmeal and or rice powder, rosewater to form a paste. Use it once a week for an exfoliating face scrub. It can be massaged into the face to exfoliate for 1-2 minutes and then left for another 5 to 10 minutes to dry before washing off.
- Full Body Mask: For great skin all-over, make a simple paste of clay and water and use it as a full-body mask before taking a bath and washing it off.