Rosewater has been used to support healthy skin. It is made from steeping petals of rose flowers in water, and it is said to have many positive effects on the skin. The smell of the product also has a relaxing and calming effect that helps in reducing anxiety.
Rosewater is accessibly available worldwide, but without the knowledge of how it works, you won't find the product beneficial. Here are a few facts you need to know before getting rosewater.
Benefits of Rosewater
The beauty of rosewater can provide numerous benefits to both skin and hair. Here are a few of the advantages you can enjoy in using rosewater
- Rosewater can control excess oil and maintains the pH balance of the skin.
- The anti-inflammatory property of rosewater helps in reducing skin redness and irritation.
- It is also an excellent remedy for acne, eczema, and dermatitis.
- It contains antibacterial properties that help remove dirt and oil in the skin when you use it as a cleanser. Also, it can aid in healing wounds, cuts, and scars.
- It makes you look younger as it can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It contains antioxidants, which can help strengthen your skin cells and regenerate skin tissues at the same time.
- It moisturizes the skin and keeps it hydrated, giving you a fresher look
- Rosewater enhances the quality of your hair. Application of it will make your hair nourished and moisturized.
- It also soothes scalp inflammation and treats dandruff.
- It promotes hair growth.
- It controls oil in your scalp
Ways to Use Rosewater
1. SKIN AND HAIRSPRAY
Get an empty bottle and fill it with rosewater.
You can use to spray to your face or over your make up. It will help you look radiant. It can also be excellent when your skin or hair needs to be hydrated. One spritz can make your skin and hair refreshed.
2. HAIR CONDITIONER
Mix Rosewater with glycerin in equal quantity. Then apply it to your hair from roots to tips. Then gently massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes. Let it stay for another 30 minutes and wash off.
3. EYE LIQUID
When you feel like your eyes are tired or sore, get cotton and soak it into chilled rosewater. Then apply it around your eyes. It eliminates eye redness and reduces puffiness in under your eyes.
4. FACIAL CLEANSER AND TONER
After washing your face with mild soap, apply a mixture of glycerin and rosewater as a cleanser.
In applying as a toner, you can soak cotton to chilled rosewater. It promotes tight skin pores.
5. ACNE REMEDY
Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with the same amount of rosewater, then apply to the affected area. Let it stay for 30 minutes, and wash with clean water.
6. MAKE UP REMOVER
Mix rosewater with a few drops of coconut oil and gently wipe it to your face using cotton balls.
Rosewater provides a lot of benefits, particularly to your skin and hair.
It contains properties than moisturize, nourishes, and deeply clean both skin and hair.
While the product can be accessible and available, but you have to be careful and buy genuine ones. One way to ensure is buying it from trusted sellers.
Get it from Sidra!